Unrefined Neem Oil
Now with unrefined neem oil the benefits are practically endless... that is if you can get over the tough smell. This is a safe oil and was unscented so its as pure as ever with the tough smelling neem. Although the smell isn't necessarily bad, its just a very strong smell.
But to list a few benefits you will truly understand that a little sacrifice of withstanding the smell for a little bit of time will yield you amazing results.
Its perfect for your skin and for your hair.
- Strongly fights dandruff
- Lengthens hair
- Promotes hair growth
- Fixes any damage in your hair
- Fights head lice
- Greatly moisturizes dry hair
- Treats fungal infections
- Prevents hair loss
- Reduces and prevents the prevalence of gray hair
For the skin:
- Moisturizes your skin
- Fights Acne
- Good anti-aging oil
- Treats any scarring, blackheads, or hyperpigmentation
- Acts as a great antibacterial barrier
- Protects against UV rays, pollution or toxins in the air
- Tones your skin by unclogging any pores
- Repairs and soothes inflammed skin
- Great insect repellant
- Good at healing some small wounds
This is a perfect buy for any household. Its also unscented and all natural so you can't go wrong with this oil.
For hair: You can apply as an overnight hair mask 1-2 times a week or apply with your conditioner and leave in the hair for 30 minutes before rinsing out 2-3 times a week.
For skin: Apply a few drops to your hand and rub/evenly distribute onto desired area.
If using with a skincare routine simply use this after applying a cleanser.
4 oz/ 120 mL