Jojoba oil, a product that needs no introduction but we are going to do one anyway. If we had to describe this oil using one word, it would be "Amazing". It simply does it all, whether you need it for your skin or for you hair, it will have healthy and long lasting benefits on both. Best of all its a fully natural product, so no need to worry about any nasty unknown side effects.
For the hair:
- Moisturizes the hair
- Nourishes the hair
- Heals your hair by preventing split ends or by fixing any already damaged hair
- Promotes healthy hair growth.
For the skin:
- Great makeup remover
- Does not increase acne if you are sensitive to oily products, the composition of Jojoba oil is very similar to the oil produced by our skin so it doesn't clog any pores and as such will not cause breakouts.
- Good for those with Eczema as it will soothe your skin as it fights inflammation and heals your skin
- Fights aging effects by reducing/eliminating the look of fine lines or wrinkles on your skin
- Gives a great glow and brightening effect to your skin. This also means that it moisturizes your skin a lot.
- Can be used on your lips if they are too dry
- Reduces the look of bad cuticles on your nails
- Relieves sunburns and prevents against bacterial infections as well
With this oil you can't go wrong. Its almost an all purpose oil that will do everything you need.
2 ways to use it.
As a hair mask, you can apply once or twice a week on to your head and leave in overnight.
Another way to use is to apply to your conditioner and leave it in your hair for 30 minutes before rinsing. You could also simply leave it in your hair for 30 minutes and rinse. Do this 2-3 times a week.
For your skin: Apply to the desired area and make sure to distribute evenly. For this use as frequently as you would like, but no more than twice a day. The frequency of use depends on what your goal is so please research how often you should use before using.
4 oz/ 120 mL